jeudi 10 mai 2018

ELECTIONS QUEBEC 2018


ELECTIONS QUEBEC 2018 -
By Bernard Bujold- 
It is good war for politics lovers to talk about the election result of October 1. 
No! I will not be a candidate and I am not in favor of any particular political party, contrary to my beliefs at the American level... 
On May 10, 2018, according to my political instinct, I expect a re-election of the current Prime Minister Philippe Couillard. It is too early to come up with a figure as to the precise number of MPs to be elected for each party, but there is no reason to consider a defeat by the current government. 
Indeed, an election in Quebec, as elsewhere in North America, is never a vote "FOR A CANDIDATE" but rather a "VOTE AGAINST". We do not choose, we reject! The example of Valérie Plante in Montreal is the most recent while the majority of voters did not vote for Plante but against Denis Coderre. (Many regret their vote and look forward to 2021...) 
For this reason of the reasoning in our electoral choice, I foresee that Philippe Couillard will be reelected. 
TO BE CONTINUED...
SEE ELECTIONS QUÉBEC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire