samedi 22 octobre 2016

Leonard Cohen - YOU WANT IT DARKER


Leonard Cohen - YOU WANT IT DARKER 
By Bernard Bujold- 
There are artists who mark their time and thus become eternal in history. 
LEONARD COHEN is one of those and his new album YOU WANT IT DARKER, directed by his son Adam and officially launched Friday, October 21, 2016, confirms the artist of exception that is LEONARD COHEN. 
I had the pleasure, a few years ago, to photograph Leonard, his son Adam, his muse Anjani Thomas as well as to visit their home in Montreal. 
Of all the artists I have known or met, Leonard Cohen is one whose work, music and poetry most marked and joined my soul! 
His new album is now my favorite... 
P.S. I've always loved the name of Leonard... because it is also the name of my father! 
SEE THE PHOTO ALBUM STUDIO1
SEE STORY LA PRESSE - YOU WANT IT DARKER;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire