dimanche 14 février 2016

GÉRARD DEPARDIEU AND HIS BOOK INNOCENT


By Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1) - 
Everyone knows I'm a fan of Gérard Depardieu who I see as a kind of friend and that I never criticizes his projects, but his latest book is really exceptional! 
One could say that the book "INNOCENT" is the sequel to "ÇA C'EST FAIT COMME ÇA" published in 2014. 
The new book by Gérard Depardieu is a deep personal reflection on life, world politics, movies, family, religions and even death. 
Gerard tells everything: his friendship with Putin who he considers to be an honest politician who works to help his people; disappointment about all career politicians; Americans he considers the most hypocritical of all nations of the earth; his fear of technology for artists and especially cinema; and its religious philosophy and perception of God. He concluded by speaking about his own death but especially his passion for life. 
A book that will appeal to everyone and, if you're a true fan of Gerard, the book will become a classic in your library. In my case, INNOCENT complements my collection and I consider it among my favorite books to life!
Photo 1: Cover of INNOCENT;
Photos 2, 3,4 and 5: Gérard Depardieu;
SEE STORY PARIS MATCH ;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire