vendredi 29 janvier 2016

PIERRE KARL PÉLADEAU AND THE RADIO-CANADA INVESTIGATION




By Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1) - 
An excellent report produced by journalist Madeleine Roy about PIERRE KARL PÉLADEAU. Personally, I had agreed to meet her last summer specifying that I left QUEBECOR immediately after the founder Pierre Péladeau death (January 1998), and I never talked with Pierre-Karl after that... 
Madeleine Roy had accepted this limit and we did an interview about my years with Pierre Péladeau father. 
However, I never had such an experience after the interview as Madeleine called me many time after our meeting to check and double check my comments and requested other sources to confirm my observations. So much that at some point, impatient, I told her that everything that I said was already officially confirmed in my book (2003) and that no one had ever contradicted the comments published in my biography of the founder of Quebecor. 
All that to say that if Madeleine was as severe and professional with the other interviewees as she was with me, she checked her sources not once, but twice. 
A story such as this one certainly require months of work! 
Congratulations to Madeleine Roy for her patience! This particular story requested even more work than usual as dozens of people simply refused to talk to her because they were afraid... 
Photos 1, 2, and 6: Madeleine Roy;
Photos 2 and 3: Bernard Bujold;
Photo 4 and 5: Pierre Karl Péladeau;
SEE PHOTO ALBUM
SEE STORY ON RADIO-CANADA INVESTIGATION (video) ;
SEE DOWNLOAD BIOGRAPHY PIERRE PÉLADEAU;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire