vendredi 5 juin 2015

COFFEE DISCUSSIONS ...


By Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1)-
Discussions around a coffee can sometimes take a particular turn. 
So, here my last one "... what body or person would I rather be other than myself?..." 
Personally, I'm pretty happy with myself and as I'm not very physical, my body satisfies me... I of course regret a couple things in my life but because of bad choices, not because of me as a person. 
But for the fun of the coffee discussion, I thought about it and my choice was on Anderson Cooper. If I could choose another character that I want to be on earth, it would be the latter. And you, who would you rather be instead of yourself if you had the choice? 
Good coffee and good conversation...
Picture 1: Coffee house;
Picture 2, 4 and 5: Anderson Cooper;
Photo 3: Bernard Bujold;
See Biography Anderson Cooper;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire