jeudi 14 novembre 2013

GENEVIEVE SABOURIN - A STORY TO FINISH...


By Bernard Bujold ( LeStudio1.com ) -
The Quebec Genevieve Sabourin was convicted of harassment in respect of Alec Baldwin and sentenced to six months in prison plus 30 days contempt... 
A worthy film history ! A very sad story ! 
I've written i  the past that I know Genevieve and I went to the theater one evening with her at the suggestion of Mitsou Gélinas, a common friend to us. Mitsou wanted to do me a favor because she knew I was actively looking for a female companion. Genevieve could have been the woman that suited me. We were in 1996. 
Even though I 'm the same age as the actor Alec Baldwin , Genevieve I had not been founding attractive and we did never seen each other back... We did not sleep together either ! 
I contacted her in recent years by social media, since the beginning of the Baldwin case, and I sympathized with her. It is obvious that the American actor spent the evening and night with her and he then changed his mind. This often happens in life... 
Moreover, the judge and the lawyer of Baldwin both recognize this possibility but the prison to  Genevieve is for her actions after the break up with Baldwin. 
Genevieve should have quit the game and forget about the American but sometimes it is not easy, even impossible mentally. 
Could we consider the case closed? 
I am personnaly a big fan of American television series. If the story of Genevieve was a scenario, I would say that we are at the half and that the punch is coming in the second half hour... 
To be continued... 
Photo 1 and 2: Genevieve Sabourin ;
Photo 3 and 4: Alec Baldwin ;
Photo 5 : Bernard Bujold and Mitsou (1996);
See story La Presse
See story The New York Post ;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire