mardi 30 juillet 2013

Mayor of Montreal 2013...


by Bernard Bujold (LeStudio1.com) - 
It is only 96 days of campaigning before the next Quebec municipal elections and the one in Montreal! 
I've decided on "half" of my vote... 
I will vote for the former journalist Philippe Schnobb as Ward Counselor but not for his leader as mayor! (Two different votes are recorded on each ballot) 
I'm really not excited by any of the candidates for mayor! I'll probably have to fall back on the "least worst" from the list... My ideal candidate would be a kind Mario Dumont! 
Interested candidates for the post of mayor or councilor in Quebec have until Oct. 4 to submit their candidacy for the election of Sunday, November 3, 2013. 
If Mario Dumont is candidate for mayor of Montreal, I vote for him... 
Photo 1: Mario Dumont;
Photo 2: Philippe Schnobb;
Photo 3: City of Montreal;
See Guidelines for Candidates
See page Twitter Mario Dumont
See page Facebook Philippe Schnobb ;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire