jeudi 11 octobre 2012

The honor to be police officer...


By Bernard Bujold (leStudio1.com) -
There was a time when people were proud of their Montreal police and it was an honor to be photographed with the Chef. 
This was my case in the late 1990's when I was befriending the chief Jacques Duchesneau... 
One of his closest collaborators was even my "brother-in-law" while going out with my sister. 
The police at the time was a proud brotherhood and you could feel the collegial relationship between them. You could especially see the respect between police and citizens. 
This is no longer true in 2012 and there is a kind of "hatred" and "contempt" from the citizens towards the police in Montreal. This situation is very sad and even if you can criticize the former chief Jacques Duchesneau who is sometimes arrogant, we must admit that the officers under his direction were respected and loved by the public. 
Jacques would never have tolerated a Matricule 728... 
Hopefully this time will come back! 
For the record, I almost became a police officer after my friendships with Duchesneau. In fact, my "brother-in-law" and I had seriously considered to start a private detective agency... We made several actions for the license but when it came time to pay the deposit of $ 10,000 we abandoned the idea considering other high investments that would have been required to make in terms of equipment for our work as spies . IPhones did not exist at the time... 
There was also the fact that the "brother-in-law" and my sister separated... 
END OF STORY! /
Photo 1: Bernard Bujold and Jacques Duchesneau;
Photo 2: Bernard Bujold, Jacques Duchesneau and 'brother';
See photo album LeStudio1.com (Heidi Hollinger) ;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire